About YIELCO Investments
YIELCO Investments AG is an independent and leading asset manager specializing in infrastructure, private debt and private equity investments. We are seeking a colleague for our investment management team with a focus on infrastructure either in Munich or Zurich as soon as possible.
Are you an analytical thinker and active problem solver that doesn’t shy away for going the extra-mile for our investors and clients? Do you like to communicate complex facts in an understandable and compelling way and are you keen to join a team that is seeking to generate attractive risk adjusted returns from fund investments and direct co-investments in infrastructure? Then we are looking for someone like you!
- Actively source primary and secondary fund investment opportunities as well as co-investments globally for the infrastructure investment programs (fund of funds and co-investments funds) of YIELCO
- Leading and participating in the due diligence process of investment opportunities including the preparation of the documents for the investment committee according to YIELCO’s investment process
- Evaluate and monitor existing fund investments and portfolio companies and provide input for reporting purposes
- Collaborate closely with the sales and client solutions team for the creation and maintenance of marketing material (standard material and customized customer material) and RFPs
- Support the sales team and partners as subject matter expert
- Participating in companywide strategic projects
- Travel nationally and internationally
- Dependent on seniority some managerial duties could be envisaged
- Several years of professional experience with infrastructure investments in an asset management company, bank, M&A boutique, consulting firm or comparable company
- Degree educated (either business/economics degree or technical degree with MBA or similar further education)
- Excellent financial modelling skills combined with solid analytical and quantitative skills
- German proficiency (native level) and advanced English skills are an imperative. Command of other languages is considered positively
If this sounds appealing to you, please send your application per email to email@example.com
YIELCO Investments AG
Tel. 089 – 2323 9297 0
We look forward to hearing from you!